- Baptism Preparation – Assist parents and parents-to-be in understanding the importance of baptism as the beginning of our Catholic faith journey.
- Confirmation Preparation* – Prepare children in Grade 8 & up for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- First Holy Communion Preparation * – Prepare children in Grade 2 & up to receive the Sacrament of 1st Communion.
- First Reconciliation Preparation * – Prepare children in Grade 3 & up to receive the Sacrament of 1st Reconciliation.
- Marriage Preparation Preparation – Assist couple in preparing for marriage.
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) Preparation – To assist in welcoming and sponsoring adults interested in joining the Catholic Church.
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Teens (RCIT) Preparation * – To assist in welcoming and sponsoring teenagers interested in joining the Catholic Church
We are required by the Diocese to do our due diligence in screening ministers with high risk ministries. Please note that there are some requirements in order to serve in a ministry:
- Ministers have to complete the Volunteer Information form and the Agreement to Model Code of Conduct from which can be completed at the Parish Office
- Some high-risk ministries which involve working with children or other vulnerable people require a police check.