- Altar Servers – Assisting with liturgical celebrations around the altar. Must have received the Sacraments of First Communion and First Reconciliation.
- Arts & Environment Committee – Prepare and decorate the church for the various liturgical seasons.
- Children’s Liturgy * – Team leaders for ages 3-6 who teach the children about the readings of the Mass in a child-like manner.
- Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion – Assisting the priest in distributing the Body and Blood to the faithful.
- Gift Bearers – To bring hosts and wine to the priest for consecration. More Info…
Greeter – Welcoming parishioners, visitors and newcomers to the Eucharistic celebration.
- Music Ministry – Leading and assisting the liturgical music as an expression of worship for the whole community during Mass or other liturgical celebrations.
- Proclaimer of the Word – Believing and proclaiming the Word of God.
- Sacristan – Helps to prepare for the celebration of Mass, funerals, weddings and other special occasions.
- Sound Technician – To operate the audio/visual equipment for Sunday Mass, funerals, and weddings.
- Ushers & Greeters – Welcome and assist parishioners in seating and organizing / assisting in the offertory collection.
We are required by the Diocese to do our due diligence in screening ministers with high risk ministries. Please note that there are some requirements in order to serve in a ministry:
- Ministers have to complete the Volunteer Information form and the Agreement to Model Code of Conduct from which can be completed at the Parish Office
- Some high-risk ministries which involve working with children or other vulnerable people require a police check. Those ministries are marked with an asterisk ( * )