November 2, 2014, PDF
Items of Interest:
- A white binder is available at both St. James and St. Michael’s for everyone to sign the names of your deceased family and friends. They will be remembered at all Masses during the month of November
- New Sunday Missals are available for purchase at St. James and St. Michael’s. They are $3.50 each.
- The Christian Women’s Fellowship Breakfasts will begin again starting Thursday November 13th, Kimberly O’Brien will be the Guest Speaker for November.
- CWL is hosting a movie night featuring “The Triumph“. To be held Thursday Nov 20th @ 7pm at St. James Church. See bulletin for more details.
- St. Michael’s K of C is hosting an “Advent Family Event” Saturday, Nov 22. Please see the bulletin for more information.
- Book club Book of the Month is: “Joan of Arc” by Mark Twain.
- “Fill our Trucks” campaign is an opportunity to support our local Foodbank. Details are in the bulletin.
- Saint Vincent de Paul is looking for someone to help by checking their answering machine for phone messages. Please contact Tara if you can help. See bulletin.